Continental cover compounds with global R&D
Research and development is one of our brand’s strongest qualities, with only leading rubber and reinforcement technologies going into our cover compounds range. Supported with over 100 years of application knowledge and experience, this helps us deliver premium belt protection that guarantees maximum results, no matter your application.
Continental’s cut and gouge resistant cover compounds provide maximum belt protection against cutting and gouging with good abrasion resistance.
Our range of highly cut and gouge resistant cover compounds protects your belt in harsh applications whether run of mine applications, quarried or primary crushed mining minerals (granite, rock and other heavy sharp-edged materials).
Benefits & features
- Belt protection in the toughest applications
- Increased belt longevity
- Abrasion, cut and gouge resistant
- Lower overall cost per ton conveyed
- Recommended temperature range: -48°C to 65°C
- Protect your conveyor belt with our range of lightweight and abrasion resistant conveyor covers
Our cut and gouge resistant cover compounds increase protection without increasing the thickness of the belt, eliminating the weight and added stress to the entire system. Ultimately, lowering your total energy consumption and keeping your cost per ton conveyed to a minimum.
Our range of abrasion resistant cover compounds includes
- Is the ultimate cut and gouge resistant cover.
- Also offers very good abrasion resistance. This is designed for the most aggressive environment.
“M” Grade (Global-X®)
- M Grade is our premium rubber compound that is designed for superior resistance to cutting, tearing, gouging and abrasions in the ultimate aggressive environment.
- M Grade covers are ideal for conveying ores of all kinds, rocks, granite and other sharp-edged materials, whether run of mine (ROM), quarried or primary crushed.
“C” Grade (Stacker®)
- C Grade offers excellent abrasion.
- Also offers excellent cut and gouge resistance.