CONTIFLEX® RIP-PROTECT fabric conveyor belts feature special tension members and a highly wear-resistant cover for protection against sharp-edged materials.
- Equipped with tension members consisting of EP fabric inlays
- Highly wear-resistant cover equipped with special steel cord traverse reinforcement on the carrying side
- Penetration by foreign bodies and sharp-edged materials into the tension member is therefore made considerably more difficult.
- Construction waste recycling
- Feeder for crushing machinery
- Wood processing/sawmill
- Household garbage processing
- Recycling plants
- Scrap material processing
- Gravel industry
- CONTIFLEX® RIP-PROTECT EP 500/3
- CONTIFLEX® IW/TW/SW belts are suitable for systems that have large center distances and convey sharp-edged materials.