Modular system for heat-resistant conveyor belts
Thanks to the modular system, conveyor belts can be assembled from a range of different components depending on the application for which they are to be used. A combination of materials that have been specially tuned to one another ensures an impressive service life, even at the highest temperatures. Thanks to the innovative HEAT CONTROL insulation layer within the belt, it is possible to reduce temperature transfer by as much as 40°C, and the integration of a highly melt-proof glass-fiber or basalt-fiber layer provides protection against premature failure.
- Variable construction options
- Heat Control insulation layer
- Variable number of GF (glass fiber) or BF (basalt fiber) layers
- Possible to combine Heat Control and GF/BF
- Independent of the cover grades
- Also available in flame-retardant, oil and chemical-resistant designs