CONTI® round bale compressor belts are used in harvesters for the pressing of round straw and hay bales with uniform compression. Leading manufacturers of hay, silage and straw bale compressors rely on top quality from CONTI® and make use of our heavy-duty endless wrapped round baler belts.
Fields are not only becoming smaller in size, they are also being planted with a greater variety of crops. For that reason, more and more farmers are opting for variable round baler presses, as these allow them to press bales in a range of sizes. In order to achieve this, the Continental Conveyor Belt Group offers heavy-duty round baler belts with an endless wrapped fabric carcass. The unique and patented production process for endless wrapped round baler belts eliminates splicing areas completely, thereby guaranteeing an outstanding service life.
Optimally aligned to the respective round baler press designs and the corresponding operating conditions, the Continental Conveyor Belt Group works together with the customer to design the ideal, top-quality round baler belt.
Benefits & features
- Endless wrapped design
- Quiet operation within the baling chamber
- Not affected by reverse operation
- Removal of the mechanical hook fasteners enables smooth operation
- Extremely high tensioning strength ensures high compression density
- Excellent service life of the belts ensures high productivity
- No destruction of nets by mechanical hook fasteners
- Productivity increased fivefold in comparison to belts with mechanical hook fasteners (measured in terms of the quantity of bales produced)
- Hay, silage and straw bale compressors in agricultural harvesters
- CONTI® round baler belts for hay, straw and silage presses
- Belts for the agricultural industry
- Endless wrapped belts