acc. to customer requirements
CONTI ALLCRETE® TEXTILE is the perfect hose for the use in concrete and soild pumps. With its extruded smooth bore tube, made of highly abrasion resistant special compound and the high tension textile reinforcement, the hose is designed to meet the strongest requirements at construction site. Significant weight savings compared to hoses with steel wire reinforcement. Made in Germany!
- Black, smooth, extruded lining, highly resistant to abrasion (acc. to DIN ISO 4649-A: <60mm³)
- Min. 4 layer reinforcement, made of synthetic textile yarn with embedded Cu-wire
- Black, fabric patterned cover, resistant to ozone, weather, UV and abrasion
- Working pressure up to 50 bar / 725 psi
- Temperature range from -40°C up to +90°C / -40°F up to +194°F
- Fixed lengths with built-in couplings acc. to customers request
- Couplings are partly hardend and with galvanized sleeve
- Available flange systems: Victaulic, Heavy Duty (US), etc.
bar / psi
bar / psi
aprx. g/ m