3 orange axially applied stripes on black cover "Continental ContiTech CONTI ALLCRETE® WIRE"
CONTI ALLCRETE® WIRE - 130 bar is the perfect hose for the use in concrete and soild pumps with high working pressures. With its extruded smooth bore tube, made of highly abrasion resistant special compound and the high tension steel reinforcement, the hose is designed to meet the strongest requirements at construction site with a working pressure up to 130 bar. Made in Germany!
- Black, smooth, extruded lining, highly resistant to abrasion (acc. to DIN ISO 4649-A: <60mm³)
- Compliant with DIN EN ISO 2398:2010 1A and DIN 20018-1
- Black, fabric patterned cover, resistant to ozone, weather, UV and abrasion
- Working pressure up to 130 bar / 1885 psi
- Up to DN 25, free from release agents, grease and any product harmful to lacquer
- Fixed lengths with built-in couplings acc. to customers request
- Couplings are partly hardend and with galvanized sleeve
- Available flange systems: Victaulic, Heavy Duty (US), etc.
bar / psi
bar / psi
aprx. g/ m