Gasket for CONTI® ULTIMATE Mining Hose: Orange stripe with black text “Continental ContiTech CONTI® ULTIMATE MINING HOSE SYSTEM”, spirally applied
CONTI® ULTIMATE is a heavy duty abrasion-resistant suction and discharge hose used, among others, in mining industry and mineral processing plants. Suitable for transportation of ground and processed ore slurries, trailings, slags, sand and gravel. Long lifespan of the hose is provided by a liner made of highly abrasion resistant NR compound. The NEW Conti Orange Wear Indicator allows the wear of the liner to be continuously monitored and so helps to prevent unexpected production breakdowns. The hose together with reusable flanges and gaskets ensures a smooth medium flow and becomes the ideal hose assembly with an easy installation and maintenance.
- Conical shape ensures ease of installation
- Reliable sealing protecting hose reinforcement from impact of the medium
- Improves connection between hose body and flange
- Rubber sealing with steel reinforcement
- Complies with FDA (21 CFR 177.2600)