01 Water-saving gun / 02 Hot water-saving gun I / 03 Hot water-saving gun II
The DINGA® water-saving gun of ContiTech Schlauch GmbH is extremely robust and has a long service life due to its high-quality brass/stainless steel design. Additionally, it is protected against shock, heat and cold and has a rubber protection against any damage from caustic solutions and acids. The use of this gun helps to save considerable water and energy costs, which, along with its chemical-free
cleaning capability, contributes to the protection of the environment. The flow can be adjusted from a fine spray to a concentrated jet. Thus, the gun is suitable for a careful and efficient cleaning for nearly any professional application.
- Working pressure up to 25 bar / 363 psi
- Water temperature max. +50°C / +122°F (Water-saving gun), max. +95°C / +203°F (Hot water-saving gun)
- Flow rate of water 25 l/minute at 5 bar / 72 psi
- Cleans carefully and ecologically harmless
- Robust and with a long service life
- Resistant to caustic solutions and acids
- Shock-, heat- and cold-proof
- Adjustable water jet
- Internal thread 1/2"
- Available for hose connections 1/2’’, 3/4’’ and 1’’
- Spare parts available on request