"Continental ContiTech TRIX® PROPAN / BUTAN DN 6,3 DIN EN 16436-1:2016 KLASSE-2 10-BAR DG-4603CR0279 Made in Germany" on orange cover
TRIX® Propane gas hose is developed state of the art according to DIN EN 16436-1 for the transfer of gaseous Propan and Butan and their mixtures. It is audited and certified from DVGW.
The hose has a smooth, dirt resistant surface structure, is highly flexible, extremely robust and ageing and weather resistant.
It can be used in pressure controlled gas tanks and gas equipment like mushroom heaters, grills and frying equipment and flame weeding devices. The hose is available in pressure classes 2 (10bar) and 3 (30bar). Due to the high-quality materials and the "Made in Germany" guarantee the TRIX® Propane gas hose is a safe and reliable product for the industry and craft sector.
- Black, non-porous and smooth NBR lining
- Reinforcements: synthetic fibres
- Orange, smooth NBR-cover, resistant to ozone, weather, UV and abrasion
- Working pressure up to 10 bar or 30 bar / 145 psi or 435 psi
- Temperature range from -30°C up to +70°C / -22°F up to +158°F
- Highly flexible, robust
- Meets the requirements set out in EC 1935/2004 and EC 2023/2006
- Complies with FDA (21 CFR 177.2600)
- According to DIN EN 16436-1:2016 class-2 (10 bar) or class-3 (30 bar)
bar / psi
bar / psi
aprx. g/ m