We concentrate our competences in three market segments.
- Automotive vibration control
- Chassis sealing systems
- Vibration control industry
Facts & Figures 2018
- 2,510 employees
- Sales: € 340 million
The Vibration Control business unit develops and manufactures at 16 plants in Brazil, Canada, China, Germany, France, India, Mexico, Slovakia, and the US.
- ISO 9001
- ISO TS 16949
- DIN EN ISO 14001 (D: H, NOM, DAN; FR; SK; CN, MX)
- SPE Automotive Innovation Award 2016
- Materialica Design + Technology Award in the category of “CO2 Efficiency.” 2016
- Lightweight Technology Innovation Award 2016
- Altair Englighten Award 2016
- JTEKT-Award 2008
- Ford: Q1-Award 2003
- General Motors: Supplier of the Year 1998, 1999, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
- Stihl: Supplier of the Year 1999 and 2000
Original equipment supplier for all European automotive manufacturers.
At the Dannenberg location, ContiTech Vibration Control GmbH is receiving financial assistance from the European Regional Development Fund plus the administrative district Lüchow-Dannenberg and its local authorities.
ContiTech Vibration Control GmbH
D- 30419 Hannover
Ph. +49 (0) 511-976 6859
Fax +49 (0) 511-976 6767