Discharge hoses can be used for many different dredging applications, for example, as a connecting hose between a dredger and its discharge line, or a flexible joint between rigid pipe elements.
These hoses provide high resilience and good wear resistance. They are not recommended for applications where there is risk of excessive folding or buckling.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for a wide range of discharge applications
- Optimal as flexible joint between Steel / HDPE pipes
- Smooth, extruded lining, highly resistant to abrasion
- Additional oil and heat resistant rubber compounds available
- Abrasion layer thickness from 5 to 50 mm
- Maximum available length up to 40 m
- Working pressure up to 25 bar
- Temperature range from -20°C up to +90°C
- Hose ID range from 80 to 1600 mm
- Production tolerance: DIN EN ISO 28017 (Dredge Hoses)