HY-T® Torque Team® Classical belts are built with strong Vytacord tension members. This provides the high-strength, high-horsepower rating capacity needed to effectively transmit drive power. Vytacord tension members are tough enough to tolerate the misalignment that quickly destroys belts.
The Vytacord material has a very good dimensional stability. Drive performance is consistent, reliable and predictable over the life of the belt. We then add a tough oil- and abrasion-resistant fabric backing to provide maximum longitudinal flexibility and lateral strength to withstand the dynamic forces acting within a joined belt. The backing also has special adhesion characteristics that enable it to bond inseparably to the V-sections to maintain the unitary integrity of the belt.
The cushion in both envelope and cut-edge construction is fiber-loaded. Cut-edge constructions have a fiber-loaded, latest-technology compound that contributes heat and oil resistance and strength.
- Tolerates misalignment
- Available in cut-edge or envelope construction
- Reduced vibration and turn over
- Temperature range from -40 °C to +60 °C
- Electrically conductive in accordance with ISO 1813
- Conditionally resistant to oil
- 1. Fabric jacket or Raw rubber edge
- 2. Natural rubber
- 3. Polyester tension member
||Length range Li (in)
||Length range Ld (mm)