Our competence is concentrated in five market segments.
- Air springs for commercial vehicle original equipment
- Air springs for commercial vehicle replacement market
- Suspension systems for rail vehicles (ContiTech Railway Solutions)
- Air actuators and air springs for industrial applications
- Air springs for driver seats and cabs
Facts & Figures 2019
- 2,538 employees
- Sales: € 405 million
The Air Spring Systems business area develops and manufactures at 13 plants in Australia, Brazil, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Mexico, Malaysia, Russia, Slovenia, South Korea and Turkey.
- Accreditation to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025
- Certification to DIN EN ISO 9001
- Certification to DIN EN ISO 14001
- Certification to ISO/TS 16949
- Certification to IRIS (International Railway Industry Standard)
- Fox Award: Our employee magazine on air wins silver at the 2019 Fox Awards
- Master of Quality Award: Outstanding delivery performance for the third consecutive year – resulting in the Master of Quality Award from our customer Daimler.
- Special Supplier Excellence Award: NHK Sales from Japan honored ContiTech with the Special Supplier Excellence Award for its outstanding support in the development of the Japanese air spring replacement business.
- Award for High Quality as a Supplier: Due to the quality of its products, the CRRC Qishuyan Institute honored ContiTech as the best partner and supplier.
- Supplier Excellence Award: Our customer Hendrickson in Mexico gave the us the Supplier Excellence Award twice – for outstanding quality and reliability of deliveries.
- “Quality Achievement Award” (DAF)
- Bursa, Turkey: “Stars of the Exporters” (DHL, Akbank)
- Shanghai, China: ContiTech Air Spring System is one of the “50 most innovative companies, Rail & Metro China”
- Nyíregyháza, Ungarn: ContiTech Hungary Ltd. is “Industrial Company of the Year”
ContiTech Luftfedersysteme GmbH
Director: Claus Peter Spille
Ph. +49 (0)511 - 938-72
Fax +49 (0)511 - 938-5274