The hose is based on our proprietary high-quality silicone material, which contains an extremely low proportion of volatile compounds in order to ensure the long-term functional reliability of the sensors and the membranes within the fuel cell.
Technical specifications & benefits
- An extremely pure peroxide crosslinked silicone (VMQ) compound for inner and outer hose layers with knitted reinforcement
- Operating temperatures of up to 200°C (continuous) and 220°C (peak)
- Operating pressures in excess of 3 bar
- Extremely low proportion of volatile compounds at operating temperature to prevent interference to sensors and membranes within the fuel cell
- Optimal cleanliness of components