We concentrate our competence customer-orientated in seven market segments.
- Air conditioning
- Air induction systems
- Engine and drivetrain
- Heating & cooling systems
Facts & Figures 2019
- 18,761 employees
- Sales: € 1,603 million
The Mobile Fluid Systems business unit develops and manufactures worldwide at more than 35 plants.
- DIN EN ISO 9001
- ISO TS 16949
- DIN EN ISO 14001
- Award for Overall Performance as a Supplier in the Automotive Industry: We were honored by the Serbian Ministry of Labor for our overall performance as a supplier in the automotive industry – from product quality to efficient processes.
- DAF – Suppliers Excellence Award: We are once again one of the top suppliers for our customer DAF, a Dutch truck manufacturer.
- Ford Q1-Award: Ford, one of our customers, honored our plant in Somerworth with the Q1-Award for outstanding delivery performance.
- Top Ten Supplier von SAIC-GM: SAIC-GM awarded our Qingdao plant the status of "Top Ten Supplier". In terms of market strength and service quality, Quindao is an established, long-term partner of the automobile manufacturer.
- JLRQ-Zertifikat: Chery Jaguar Land Rover recognized our globally leading Mobile Fluid Systems products by awarding us the JLRQ Certificate, the highest award for quality.
- Award for Environmental Protection and Industrial Safety: On World Day for Safety and Health at Work, the Serbian Ministry of Labor presented our Subotica site with an award for its commitment to the environment and industrial safety.
- Mobile Fluid Systems’ noise-, vibration- and permeation-optimized air-conditioning hoses received with the Technology Innovation Award at the China Automobile & Parts Industry Developing & Innovation Awards.
- For the second year in succession, ContiTech in Changchun, China received an award as an outstanding supplier by Beijing Benz Automotive.
- Ford presents Q1 award for outstanding product quality of air intake hoses manufactured in Nadab, Romania.
- Excellent Supplier Award from FAW-VW
- The Hungarian Investment Promotion Agency (HIPA) recognized Fluid Automotive Hungaria as an outstanding investor. No other company has created more new jobs in the country in recent times.
- For the fifth year in succession Dutch truck manufacturer DAF Trucks included ContiTech Thermopol from Nadab, Romania in the exclusive list of its 10 ppm suppliers.
- Daimler acknowledged ContiTech for reliably supplying lines for its Heavy Duty Platform truck engines with its Supplier Award in the “Partnership” category.
- Truck manufacturer Navistar rewarded the Heating/Cooling Systems segment with its Diamond Supplier Award for exceptional achievements with reference to quality, OTTR performance, technology and costs.
- For the second year in a row, the air-conditioning segment won the prestigious Value Award presented by Honda in North America, in recognition of technical and commercial support combined with smooth processes.
- ContiTech Fluid Korea won the Korean government's Excellent Job Creation award. In 2014, ContiTech Fluid Korea created no fewer than 115 new jobs at its Cheonan and Jeonju plants.
- The construction equipment manufacturer Caterpillar presented ContiTech Thermopol Romania in Nadab with an award for outstanding delivery quality as a testimony to the reliable partnership in the supply of components to engine manufacturer Perkins.
- The Czech Republic's national quality committee awarded the new ContiTech plant in Ostrava the Czech Republic's national quality prize.
- For the second time in a row, ContiTech Fluid Automotive Hungária in Vác, Hungary, presented with the General Motors Supplier Quality Excellence Award. The plant won the award through a combination of top quality and optimum logistics.
- For the second time in succession, the Fuel Supply & Exhaust Gas Management segment was awarded the title “Preferred Supplier” by Robert Bosch GmbH.
Management contact address
ContiTech Techno-Chemie GmbH
Director: Philip Nelles