We concentrate our competence customer-orientated in seven market segments.
- Air conditioning
- Air induction systems
- Engine and drivetrain
- Heating & cooling systems
Facts & Figures 2021
The business area Mobile Fluid Systems develops and manufactures at 35 locations in 15 countries.
- DIN EN ISO 9001
- IATF 16949 – 2016
- DIN EN ISO 14001
- Award for Overall Performance as a Supplier in the Automotive Industry: We were honored by the Serbian Ministry of Labor for our overall performance as a supplier in the automotive industry – from product quality to efficient processes.
- DAF – Suppliers Excellence Award: We are once again one of the top suppliers for our customer DAF, a Dutch truck manufacturer.
- Ford Q1-Award: Ford, one of our customers, honored our plant in Somerworth with the Q1-Award for outstanding delivery performance.
- Top Ten Supplier von SAIC-GM: SAIC-GM awarded our Qingdao plant the status of "Top Ten Supplier". In terms of market strength and service quality, Quindao is an established, long-term partner of the automobile manufacturer.
- JLRQ-Zertifikat: Chery Jaguar Land Rover recognized our globally leading Mobile Fluid Systems products by awarding us the JLRQ Certificate, the highest award for quality.
- Award for Environmental Protection and Industrial Safety: On World Day for Safety and Health at Work, the Serbian Ministry of Labor presented our Subotica site with an award for its commitment to the environment and industrial safety.
- Mobile Fluid Systems’ noise-, vibration- and permeation-optimized air-conditioning hoses received with the Technology Innovation Award at the China Automobile & Parts Industry Developing & Innovation Awards.
- For the second year in succession, ContiTech in Changchun, China received an award as an outstanding supplier by Beijing Benz Automotive.
- Ford presents Q1 award for outstanding product quality of air intake hoses manufactured in Nadab, Romania.
- Excellent Supplier Award from FAW-VW
Management contact address
ContiTech Techno-Chemie GmbH
Director: Stefan Hoheisel