Marking: Continental SR2SN-08 SAE 100R2AT / 2SN 1/2" (DN12) 4000 PSI 27.6 MPa 275.7 BAR MSHA 2G-14C/12 MADE IN USA
SR2SN is for high-pressure hydraulic oil lines used in construction, machine tool and agricultural applications using petroleum- or water-based hydraulic fluids. This hose features a vaccuum rating of 28 in Hg (sizes 3/16"–5/8") or 24 in Hg (sizes 3/4"–1").
- Meets or exceeds SAE 100R2AT, EN 853 2SN
- Inner tube: NBR (Nitrile)
- Black CR (Polychloroprene) cover
- Temperature range: -40°C to 100°C / -40°F to 212°F
- SAE J1942/U.S. Coast Guard
- 4:1 Safety Factor