Marking: Continental SR5-08 SAE 100R5 / DOT FMVSS 106 AII J1402 AIR BRAKE 2000 PSI (13.8 MPa) MADE IN USA
SR5 is a general-purpose, medium-pressure hose for air brakes, power steering, turbo oil lines, tilt cab cylinders, transmission coolant and filtration lines. This hose is compatible with petroleum- based hydraulic fluids, air, water, gasoline and diesel fuel (GR-04 through -20 only), lubricating oils and coolants.
- Meets or exceeds SAE 100R5, DOT FMVSS 106 Type AII, SAE J1402 Type AII
- Inner tube: NBR (Nitrile)
- Black impregnated textile braid cover
- Temperature range from -40°C to 100°C / -40°F to 212°F
- SAE J1942/U.S. Coast Guard
- 4:1 Safety Factor