Ensuring the best quality makes testing in compound manufacturing for rubber compounds indispensable. We have decades of experience in testing rubber compounds. Correct test values are a matter of course. Our aim is to offer you excellent testing services competitively and quickly.
Our established testing program for rubber compounds
- Our testing process starts the day the order is received.
- Value for money: Compared to our competition, with respect to price versus value, market intel confirms that our testing programs exceed expectations.
- Competence: we test to more than 5,000 national and international norms and specifications. Many of our in-house methods are already implemented into test workflows. All you need to do is press a button to start processing a complete specification.
Our rubber compounds are subject to strict production controls with state-of-the-art measuring and testing equipment. This gives our customers the opportunity to turn compounds into top-quality rubber items such as molded, sprayed and calender products. Raw material and compound analysis, as well as article testing, provide an indispensable basis for this.
- Material and product tests: testing of properties under different environmental conditions
- Chemical laboratory: methods for analyzing materials, mixtures and articles
- Experiment stations: compounds and semi-finished products in simulation sizes
- Compound release: control of customer specifications and quality