Continental has developed PVG solid woven belting that offers superior abrasion and impact resistant properties - minimising cover wear and improving operational performance.
The moderately oil resistant PVG compound provides low temperature capabilities. The all-polyester, single-ply interwoven carcass provides low stretch, good fastener retention and tear resistance, all at an economical price.
Benefits & Features
- Chemical, static and moisture resistant
- Using higher quality PVG nitrile cover compounds in combination with PVC carcass increases belt life
- Using our unique PVG compound mix improves cover adhesion, abrasion and impact resistance
- Extreme adhesion and flex resistance
- Minimised corrosion problems
- Superior fastener holding ability
- Resistance to idler junction failures