A tough belt designed for tough conditions, CONTI Titan is constructed to withstand demanding operating conditions. The unique, highly engineered, straight-warp carcass is designed to maximize the resistance to extreme ripping, tearing, gouging and impact stresses.
Unlike conventional multiple plied belts, CONTI Titan is a minimal ply construction. The longitudinal load carrying (warp) cords and transverse cords (fill) are not interwoven and are locked together with binder cords. Since the wrap cords are not crimped during the weaving process, they lay straight (hence the term straight wrap) which provides low elongation for length stability on systems with limited take-ups.
- Bulk Terminals
- Calcined Lime
- Oil Sand Mining
- Oily Coke
- Power Generation
- Power Saving Opportunities
- Prep Plants
- Monster Hide Series
- Stacker Series
- Solar-Shield Classic
- Gold Series
Benefits & features
- High-strength with exceptional dimensional stability
- Rip and tear resistance that is 2-3 times that of conventional conveyor belting
- Impact resistance that far exceeds conventional conveyor belting
- Outstanding puncture resistance
- Excellent flexibility and load support
CONTI Titan is available with one of Continental’s high-performance compounds, CONTI Titan will provide the lowest cost of ownership in demanding applications.