A tough belt designed for tough conditions. ContiTitan is constructed using a highly engineered straight-warp carcass to maximize resistance to extreme rips, tears, gouges and impact stress.
Unlike conventional multiply belts, ContiTitan is available in one-and-two ply constructions. The longitudinal load carrying (warp) cords and transverse (fill) cords are not interwoven. Hence the term straight warp, which in addition to high strength, provides low elongation for length stability.
- Bulk Terminals
- Calcined Lime
- Oil Sand Mining
- Oily Coke
- Power Generation
- Power Saving Opportunities
- Prep Plants
- Monster Hide Series
- Stacker Series
- Solar-Shield Classic
- Gold Series
Features & Benefits
- High-strength with exceptional dimensional stability
- Rip and tear resistance that is 2-3 times that of conventional conveyor belting
- Superior impact resistance to withstand the most demanding applications
- Outstanding puncture resistance
- Excellent flexibility and load support
Match ContiTitan to one of Continental’s high-performance compounds to deliver the lowest cost of ownership in demanding applications.