Marking: “Continental ContiTech 1TE DN 10 DIN EN 854 NBR/NBR"
The high performance CONTI® Hydraulic hose 1 TE is suitable for the safe transport of hydraulic oil on basis of mineral oil, oil and water emulsions as well as aqueous glycol solutions. The hose construction is according to DIN EN 854 and is a safe element of work for hydraulic plants and systems of all kinds in the machine building industry, for fork-lift trucks, ground moving machines, lifting platforms, excavators, agriculture machines and many more.
- Black, non-porous and smooth NBR inner lining
- Resistant to oil and grease
- Temperature resistant between -40°C and +100°C (temporarily up to +125°C)
- Operating pressure of up to 25 bar
- Reinforcement: synthetic yarn
- NBR cover; resistant to oil and grease; not sensitive to ozone, weathering or UV radiation; abrasion resistant
- Compliant with DIN EN 854