Marking: CONTINENTAL HYDROVATOR VACUUM HOSE MADE IN CANADA
A rugged yet lightweight hose designed exclusively for Hydrovac operations. Hydrovator™ combines the best in lightweight design and durability. Chemituf® tube handles the toughest Hydro Excavation jobs. The unique corrugated SBR cover provides superior flexibility in all applications. Hydrovator™ Hose rated for full vacuum. All sizes are rated for full vacuum.
- Construction Tube: Black natural rubber combined with a static dissipating Chemituf® liner.
- Cover: Static dissipating black SBR with a heavy corrugated profile for high flexibility.
- Reinforcement: Double helix spiral steel wire with plies of synth
- Coupling: Plain end, soft end or enlarged soft end.
- Temperature Range: -25°F to 180°F (-32°C to 82°C)
- Order Codes: 541-289
- Packaging: Coiled or straight length.
Technical Data Imperial
Technical Data Metric