The transportation of gaseous hydrogen requires flexible lines that are completely gas‑tight. In order to meet these demands, we have developed an impermeable hose line, the inner liner of which consists of a corrugated stainless-steel tube. This corrugated tube, which has special adapters at each end, is integrated into an elastomeric composite and serves as a permeation barrier. The dynamic strength of the elastomer is guaranteed by a specialized reinforcement layer. This line fulfils all requirements with respect to flexibility, pressure and impulse stability.
- Inner lining consisting of corrugated stainless-steel tubing
- Integrated elastomer compound as a permeation barrier
- Resistant to vibrations and crash-safe
- Dynamic strength thanks to a special pressure-resistant layer
- Overall package with pressure lines, cooling water lines and exhaust steam lines