The correct initial tension in force and form-locked belt drives is essential to ensuring the trouble-free, long-term operation of drives in industrial applications.
The CONTI® VSM-1, VSM-3 and VSM Mini tension gauges are fully electronic measuring instruments that have been specially designed to measure the initial tension of timing belts, poly-V-belts and V-belts.
They can be used to simply and precisely set the static strand force of belt drives, irrespective of their tension members.
↓ VSM Mini Configurator
- Non-contact measurement
- Flexible sensor arm permits monitoring, even where access is difficult
- Precise readings using optoelectronic measurement method
- Non-contact measuring
- Exceptionally compact design for reliable measurements, even in hard-to reach areas
- Precise measurements by means of optoelectronic measurement process
- Sturdy and durable housing
- Attached to rear of belt
- Frequency measurement by means of an acceleration sensor
- Space-saving, easily portable device
- Alternative to conventional gauges
The electronic measurement of belt tension ensures that every industrial drive is operating safely.
VSM Mini Configurator