Blackhawk Pd is the curvilinear belt that offers improved performance in your synchronous application. Its high-performance belt offers best-of-breed technology and higher horsepower for the money. Its proven durability and strength make a compatible upgrade for many other timing belts.
Blackhawk Pd belts feature a patented high-grade rubber compound. This cross-linked elastomer is formulated to resist tooth deformity and increase tooth rigidity, increasing belt life and decreasing replacement costs.
Blackhawk Pd synchronous belts are designed for high-capacity performance, exceeding the traditional speed limitations of chain and performance limitations of belt drives. Blackhawk Pd belts are able to perform in drives ranging from fractional horsepower to 400 horsepower.
The new material technology delivers a higher horsepower rating. Its aramid tensile members provide excellent dimensional stability and high impact strength making retensioning virtually a thing of the past.
- Temperature range from -50° F to 210 °F, depending on application
- Compatible with RPP profile sprockets
- Very low-noise
- Electrically conductive in accordance with ISO 9563
- Conditionally resistant to oil
- Suitable for reverse flexing/reverse tensioning idlers
- 1. Specially treated fabric
- 2. Synthetic rubber teeth
- 3. Aramid tension member
- 4. Synthetic rubber backing
||Length range Lp (mm)
||480 - 4400
||966 - 6860