Dual Hi-Performance belts can replace two or more single-sided synchronous belts, less space is needed. This reduction in space means smaller sprockets can be used, bringing the weight and component cost of the drive system down considerably, contributing to a more efficient drive system.
Dual Hi-Performance belts with their unique round tooth profile, drop into corresponding HTD sprockets. They were designed to minimize interference between belt and sprocket during mesh, providing greater horsepower capacity without slippage or speed variation. By designing the tooth to disperse critical stresses and create a positive engagement with the sprocket, belt performance is improved along with assuring longer belt life.
The tension-carrying member in Hi-Performance Pd and Dual Positive Drive belts is twisted from multiple strands of fiberglass cord which are high in tensile strength, flex life and resistance to elongation.
- Temperature range from -50F to 210F depending on application
- Compatible with RPP Profile standards
- Very low-noise
- Electrically conductive in accordnace with ISO 9563
- Conditionally resistant to oil
- Suitable for reverse flexing/reverse tensioning idlers
- Maintenance free
- Dual-sided teeth versatility in8M and 14M profiles
- High-grade compounding
- Fiberglass tension cords for excellent resistance to shrinkage and elongation
- More compact drive design
- Oil, heat, ozone and abrasion resistant
- 1. Specially treated fabric
- 2. Synthetic rubber teeth
- 3. Aramid tension member
- 4. Synthetic rubber backing
||Length range Lp (mm)
||480 - 4400
||966 - 6860