New names for industrial drive belts
We are aligning and enhancing our industrial drive belt portfolio with a globally consistent naming structure. That is why you will see some changes on our product pages in the next months.
- Temperature resistant between -30°C and +130°C, depending on the application
- Compatible with CTD; it is therefore suitable for use with new drive designs while also remaining compatible with existing systems
- Very low noise
- Antistatic in accordance with ISO 9563
- Moderately oil resistant
- Suitable for reverse flexing/reverse tensioning idlers
Drive conditions and service variables in combination with time in operation can result in a loss of static conductivity. It is recommended that a conductivity check be added to drive preventive maintenance programs where belt static conductivity is a requirement.
- 1. Specially treated fabric
- 2. Synthetic rubber teeth
- 3. Aramid tension member
- 4. Synthetic rubber backing
||Length range Lp (mm)
||640 - 4480
||994 - 6636