Hawk Pd has a universal tooth profile which is precisely designed and manufactured to fit the majority of existing high-capacity synchronous applications. Hawk Pd can fulfill most existing drive requirements in its class matching competitive offerings of belt width and length. Hawk Pd belts feature an enhanced rubber compound.
This compound is formulated to resist tooth deformity and increase tooth rigidity, increasing belt life and decreasing replacement costs. The demands of synchronous drives put additional strain on the belt and tooth surface for high-speed and low-speed applications.
The Hawk Pd tooth profile resists ratcheting and provides accurate positioning for synchronous drive applications. Enhanced materials and tooth profile enable the teeth to engage the sprocket smoothly.
- Temperature range from -40° F to 160 °F, depending on application
- Compatible with HTD sprockets
- Very low-noise
- Electrically conductive in accordance with ISO 9563
- Conditionally resistant to oil
- Suitable for reverse flexing/reverse tensioning idlers
- 1. Specially treated fabric
- 2. Synthetic rubber teeth
- 3. Fiberglass tension member
- 4. Synthetic rubber backing
||Length range Lp (mm)
||215 - 2465
||480 - 4400
||966 - 6860
||2000 - 6600