New names for industrial drive belts
We are aligning and enhancing our industrial drive belt portfolio with a globally consistent naming structure. That is why you will see some changes on our product pages in the next months.
- Temperature resistant between -30°C and +100°C, depending on the application (please seek technical advice for temperatures below -10°C and above +50°C
- Power transmission increased by up to 25%
- Constant length
- High flexibility
- Resistant to simple oils, greases and fuel
- Moderately resistant to acids and lyes
- Raw materials and production are silicone free
- Suitable for use in tropical climates
- Resistant to aging
- 1. Polyurethane teeth
- 2. Steel cord tension member
- 3. Polyurethane backing
For our onti® Synchroflex polyurethane timing belts, we take advantage of Mulco group's network of sales partners
and their competence in the development of customized drives for use in the fields of transport technology, linear drive applications and power transmission technology.