Nowadays, laminated materials have become indispensable in many products common to daily life by providing comfort and often safety.
There are three forms of lamination that we use: The first involves gluing together parts made from similar or different materials (e.g. paper, textile surfaces, foam, synthetic and metal films). In the second, the parts are bonded to one another under pressure at high temperatures. In the third, layers of a material are applied to substrates.
When it comes to lamination, alongside the materials provided by our customers, we use only the highest quality raw materials and textiles. All materials are subject to continuous quality inspections. We use only CFC-free foaming material and laminates without solvent adhesives.
Careful and expert material examinations ensure that only impeccable laminations move on to further processing steps. The laminated material is delivered in accordance with the customer’s request: Ready-made as rolled goods with a pre-specified yardage (with a longitudinal cut if desired), in sheets, or as stamped products in the requested packaging units.
Our lamination portfolio
Coating - active and inactive
- Dispersion adhesive
- Hot-melt powder
- Moisture-activated PUR systems
- Heat-activated thermoplastics
Conventional and special lamination techniques
- Thermal laminations with open and controlled gas jets and in the sandwich process
- Thermal laminations over the infrared field and cylinder
- Dispersion adhesive laminations
- Hot-melt adhesive laminations with powder, web and films
- Flat-bed laminations
- Thermoplastic and reactive hot-melt adhesive laminations
- Gravure and multi-roll coating for bonding and thermo-plastic adhesion