Our solutions & technologies support best in class dynamics in vehicles, machinery and other equipment.
- Decrease noise and vibrations in various applications, vehicles, and machinery
- Providing safety and comfort in situations on the road or at work
- Sealing and protecting your equipment
We concentrate our competences in three market segments.
- Motion & Suspension Solutions: Components and systems for controllable air suspension and vibration isolation in commercial, industrial and rail vehicles, as well as machines
- Anti-Vibration Solutions: Innovative products for active and passive vibration damping in passenger cars, trucks and off-highway vehicles
- Precision Sealing Solutions: Seals and sealing systems for applications in vehicles chassis, braking, steering and industrial applications
Facts & Figures 2020
The business area Advanced Dynamics Solutions develops and manufactures at 25 locations in 16 countries: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Germany, France, Hungary, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Turkey, and the US.
Global Quality and Environmental Competence
Quality Management System Certification
- International Standard ISO 9001
- International Automotive Standard IATF 16949
- IRIS Certification based on ISO/TS 22163
Environmental Management System Certification
- International Standard ISO 14001
- International Standard ISO 50001
- International Standard DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025
- The Top Supplier Award „Servicio de Excelencia 2020“ by Daimler goes to ContiTech Mexico
- Technology Innovation Award of Safety Equipment by the China Federation of Logistics and Purchasing
- Automotive Innovation Technology Award by trade media (VOGEL MEDIA) - Automobil Industrie: honoring our high performance and lightweight engine mount solutions for new energy vehicles
- Fox Award: Our employee magazine on air wins silver at the 2019 Fox Awards
- MATERIALICA Design & Technology Award: Our lightweight NAG 3 transmission adapter impressed the expert jury of the 14th MATERIALICA Design & Technology Awards.
- Master of Quality Award: Outstanding delivery performance for the third consecutive year – resulting in the Master of Quality Award from our customer Daimler.
- Special Supplier Excellence Award: NHK Sales from Japan honored us with the Special Supplier Excellence Award for its outstanding support in the development of the Japanese air spring replacement business.
- Award for High Quality as a Supplier: Due to the quality of its products, the CRRC Qishuyan Institute honored us as the best partner and supplier.
- Supplier Excellence Award: Our customer Hendrickson in Mexico gave us the Supplier Excellence Award twice – for outstanding quality and reliability of deliveries.
- SPE Automotive Innovation Award
- Materialica Design + Technology Award in the category of “CO2 Efficiency.”
- Lightweight Technology Innovation Award
- Altair Enlighten Award
- “Quality Achievement Award” (DAF)
- Bursa, Turkey: “Stars of the Exporters” (DHL, Akbank)
- Shanghai, China: ContiTech Air Spring System is one of the “50 most innovative companies, Rail & Metro China”
- Nyíregyháza, Ungarn: ContiTech Hungary Ltd. is “Industrial Company of the Year”
Original equipment supplier for all European automotive manufacturers.
At the Dannenberg location, ContiTech Vibration Control GmbH is receiving financial assistance from the European Regional Development Fund plus the administrative district Lüchow-Dannenberg and its local authorities.
ContiTech Luftfedersysteme GmbH
Director: Claus Peter Spille
ContiTech Vibration Control GmbH
Director: Claus Peter Spille
D- 30419 Hannover