Our competence is concentrated in four market segments.
- Automotive original equipment (worldwide)
- Automotive aftermarket (worldwide)
- Industry (the Americas)
- Industry (EMEA+APAC)
Facts & Figures 2020
- more than 4,000 employees
The drive systems business area develops and manufactures at a total of 16 plants in Brazil, China, Germany, Great Britain, India, Korea, Mexico, Romania, Slovenia, South Africa, USA and Venezuela.
- DIN EN ISO 9001, 14001 and ISO/TS 16949
- GOST MT 14. Certificate No: POCC DE.MT14.B25295 (territory of RF)
- Sindirepa-SP Award: Sindirepa-SP, a local employers' association in Brazil, gave Continental first place in the drive belt category for exceptional performance for motor vehicle workshops.
- Top on Seven Occasions in a Market Presence Survey: 3500 experts from the South American industrial sector gave their opinion – with a clear result: Continental took first place within seven categories of their brand presence survey.
- Inova Award: In collaboration with the Ipsos Institute, the magazine Novo Varejo interviewed around 500 dealers in various regions of Brazil – and presented the Inova 2019 Awards. Our services and drive belts have held this award for quality and reliability for the fifth time in succession.
- Automotive Quality and Service Award: Spanish workshops have given us an award for our products in the automotive aftermarket. That is why we won the “Automotive Quality and Service Award” in the timing belt and kits category.
- Technology Innovation Award: “Automobile & Parts” trade magazine knows: The Unipower XHP high-performance belt deserves the “Technology Innovation Award” in the Technology category.
- Nexus Automotive International Award
- Mini frequency gauge was voted among the top 5 at the Automechanika Innovation Award (category Repair & Diagnostics)
- The CONTI-V PIONEER® won the special prize from the Association for Innovation in German Industry (IDWI) at the “Alternative Drive Technology 2010” Future Prizes ceremony
ContiTech Antriebssysteme GmbH
Director: Claudia Holtkemper
Ph. +49 (0)511 - 938-70