We concentrate our competences in three market segments.
- Automotive vibration control
- Chassis sealing systems
- Vibration control industry
Facts & Figures 2019
- 3,469 employees
- Sales: € 498 million
The Vibration Control business unit develops and manufactures at 16 plants in Brazil, Canada, China, Germany, France, India, Mexico, Slovakia, and the US.
- ISO 9001
- ISO TS 16949
- DIN EN ISO 14001 (D: H, NOM, DAN; FR; SK; CN, MX)
- MATERIALICA Design & Technology Award: Our lightweight NAG 3 transmission adapter impressed the expert jury of the 14th MATERIALICA Design & Technology Awards.
- SPE Automotive Innovation Award
- Materialica Design + Technology Award in the category of “CO2 Efficiency.”
- Lightweight Technology Innovation Award
- Altair Englighten Award
Original equipment supplier for all European automotive manufacturers.
At the Dannenberg location, ContiTech Vibration Control GmbH is receiving financial assistance from the European Regional Development Fund plus the administrative district Lüchow-Dannenberg and its local authorities.
ContiTech Vibration Control GmbH
D- 30419 Hannover
Ph. +49 (0) 511-976 6859
Fax +49 (0) 511-976 6767