6 olive-colored axial markings on a black background "Continental ContiTech UNITRIX® 80 DN 13 PN 33 BAR / 479 PSI R < 106 O Made in Germany"
The UNITRIX® 80 multi-purpose hose provides optimal results when used in the areas of mechanical engineering, farming, forestry, workshops, quarries, construction sites, and the shipping and railway industries. It can be used with compressors, barrel pumps and power units. It can also be used for industrial applications, primarily in the mineral oil industry and the chemical and petrochemical industry.
UNITRIX® 80 is used to convey benzine, mineral oil, gasoil, kerosene, fuel oil, lubricating oil, oil-containing compressed air, cold and hot water with or without detergent additives, vegetable oils, animal fats, propane, butane, diluted acids, technical alcohols, pesticides, salt solutions and naphtha.
- Black, non-porous and smooth NBR lining
- Reinforcements: synthetic fibres
- Black, smooth NBR-cover, resistant to ozone, weather, UV, oil, grease and chemicals
- From DN 32 upward CR-cover, fabric patterned
- Working pressure up to 33 bar / 479 psi
- Temperature range from -40°C up to +85°C / -40°F up to +185°F
- Black, non-porous and smooth NBR inner lining
- Length independently electrically conductive, R < 106 Ω
- Up to DN 25 release agent- and fat-free, free from any product harmful to lacquer
bar / psi
bar / psi
aprx. g/ m