Helping to prevent material from sticking to belts is vital to keeping your operation profitable. ContiClean offers superior material release for everything from cement to iron ore. ContiClean helps increase your productivity while reducing operational costs.
Our ContiClean portfolio offers two very different solution types:
- ContiClean Compound Solution(s)
- ContiClean A-H Engineered Solution
Our portfolio of ContiClean rubber compound solutions is a homogeneous blend with the non-stick feature available throughout the top cover thickness. This ensures enhanced material release characteristics are available throughout the belt cover life.
- Bulk Handling Terminal
- Power Generation
- Prep Plants
- Sand & Gravel
- Defender Series
- Survivor Series
- Stacker Series
- Monsterhide Plus
- Gold Plus
- Solar-Shield Classic
* Other compound solutions available upon request.
Features & Benefits
- Reduced Buildup on Belt and Idlers
- Improved Housekeeping
- Increased Material Transfer
- Improved Scraper Life
- Increased Belt Life
- Increased Profitability
ASTM D 1894-06 Coefficient of Friction
- Measurement of frictional properties
- The ratio of the force required to move one surface over another
- Coefficient of Friction is one measure of non-stick capability
An engineered solution incorporating a synthetic layer on the top cover that is resistant to material build up. This exclusive Continental solution resists moist materials from adhering to the top cover which reduces carryback issues and cleanup costs. Enhanced material release means less aggressive cleaning systems leading to longer belt service life.
Material adhering to a Conveyor belt without a non-stick solution which leads to material transfer and system related issues (left).
ContiClean A-H belt unaffected by material residue (right).
- Fertiliser industry
- Animal fodder
- Gypsum/cement industry
- Potash mining
- Lime/sand building materials
- Power stations
- Raw material recyclings
- Wet fly ash
- Desulphurised gypsum
In Addition to the Features & Benefits of ContiClean Rubber Compound Solutions, ContiClean A-H delivers:
- Excellent material release enhances material transfer
- Resists degradation when exposed to oil and grease
- UV and ozone resistant
- Resistant to electrical buildup
- Operating temperature: -25 to +80°C (for short periods of time)
- Available widths: 500-2100 mm
ContiClean A-H Standard
EP 400/3 2+2 mm cover
ContiClean A-H Slide*
EP 400/3 1+0 mm cover
* ContiClean A-H Slide is a bottom cover bareback construction for reduced coefficient of friction for slider bed & steel tray applications.