Suitable for drainage of rainwater on tanks containing floating roof.
Plastic films and nylon fabrics. Spirals of internal and external reinforcement in stainless steel AISI 304/316. External cover in nylon resistant to weather/abrasion. Hoses can be coated with nylon rope or helical spiral in polyethylene.
- Inner tube: AISI 304 stainless steel interlocked
- Cover: extruded polyamide 11
- Stiffness: 110 to 450 of daN.m²
- Temperature Range: -20°C and 100°C.
- ANSI B16.5 150lbs ASTM A-105 standard flange mounted and painted according to N-2913 standard
- All Continental drain pipes are identified and supplied under project’s specification
- Continental provides complete installation project
||Buoyancy in H2O
||Stiffness at 20°C
||Minimum bending radius
Values obtained through full-scale tests
Flexible Drain - Flow Graphic x Roof Height
Drain Pipe Behavior
Note: Dimension A and B vary according to the drain length diameter