Hex belts, also known as double v-belts, are designed for use on drives with one or more reverse bends. They usually transmit power from both sides of the belt.
To meet the multiple-bend and dual-power requirements, we build Hex belts with rugged Vytacord tension members. They deliver maximum strength with minimum elongation. They also work with all the other quality materials that are a part of our Hex belts to deliver maximum performance over a long, trouble-free life. Hex belts are available in AA, BB and CC cross sections. A special Dry Can Hex construction is available with a special deep CC cross section designated CCP.
- Dual-sided classical profile
- Transmit power from both sides
- Heat, ozone and abrasion resistant
- Temperature range from -40 °C to +140 °C
- Static Conductive
- Conditionally resistant to oil
- 1. Fabric jacket
- 2. Natural rubber
- 3. Polyester tension member
||Length range Li (in)