Torque-Flex V-belts provide more horsepower per dollar. Torque-Flex v-belts are fully cogged to provide the flexibility needed to keep their high-traction rubber edges in contact with the sheave grooves. This high efficiency allows you to achieve the horsepower you need at a lower total drive cost.
igid quality assurance programs imposed during manufacturing result in belt angles and belt lengths which are more exact than standard belts. This results in quiet, smooth-running and long-lasting belts. Think what that can save in reduced downtime and belt maintenance. This consistency means you can be sure that two belts of the same size and manufacturer will match no matter when or where they were produced.
- 25%–30% higher power ratings than standard V-belts
- 4 percent more energy efficient than traditional V-belts
- Temperature range from -40 °C to +60 °C
- Static conductive
- Conditionally resistant to oil
- 1. Raw Rubber Edge
- 2. Natural rubber
- 3. Polyester tension member
||Length range Li (in)