Continental Torque Team Laminated V-belts can withstand the punishment that results from jams in log and lumber processing applications.
Standard V-belts resist slipping when a jam occurs, causing excessive heat buildup that can lead to belt failure and costly downtime. But that wont happen with Torque Team.
The special sidewall of Torque Team Laminated V-belts acts as a control switch, allowing the belts to slip as needed until the obstruction is cleared. As a result, the superior wear-resistant capabilities of Torque Team Laminated V-belts are maintained, increasing belt life up to four times longer than standard V-belts.
- Increased belt life up to 4 hours
- Reduced costs
- Reduced vibration and turn over
- Reduced maintenance
- Ideal for lumber applications
- Temperature range from -40 °C to +60 °C
- Electrically conductive in accordance with ISO 1813
- Conditionally resistant to oil
- 1. Laminated construction engineered to slip
- 2. Natural rubber
- 3. Polyester tension member
||Length range Ld (in)