New names for industrial drive belts
We are aligning and enhancing our industrial drive belt portfolio with a globally consistent naming structure. That is why you will see some changes on our product pages in the next months.
- Temperature resistant between -55°C and +70°C
- Suitable for reverse flexing/reverse tensioning idlers
- Antistatic in accordance with ISO 1813
- Moderately oil resistant
- Suitable for use in tropical climates
- 1. Fabric jacket
- 2. Natural rubber
- 3. Polyester tension member
||Length range Le (mm)
||1956 - 3912
||1974 - 7105
||3200 - 6959
The heavy-duty versions, CONTI®V DUAL ADVANCE and CONTI®V DUAL POWER, are available on request.