Waterproof decking material from Continental come with new designs, flattering with a great variety of neutral tones. Attractive new patterns that complement outdoor living spaces.
- Silver Maple
- Royal Oak
- Homestead Brown
- Dove Grey
- Venetian Taupe
- Antigue Beige
- Brookside Grey Stone
- Homestead Grey
- Portland Tan
- Speckle Stone Brown
- Speckle Stone Tan
- Speckle Stone Grey
- Waterproofs and protects outdoor living spaces and underlying substructures.
- Slip-resistant, whether wet or dry. Meets AC39 standard for a “walkable” roofing surface requirement.
- Code approved for roofing & outdoor applications (CCRR0242).
- The only deck membrane produced with selvedge providing superior seam strength.
- 100% made in the USA by Continental Surface Solutions Winchester, Virginia.
- Backed by our industry-leading 15 year limited manufacturer warranty.
- Ideal for rooftop decks, balconies, porches, and decks.
- Standard membrane installation, no special tools required (hot air weld gun needed in the case of the 60-mil code approved membrane).
- Typical projects are single-day installation. Your customer can leave for the day, come home, and find a beautifully protected and accented deck before dinner.
- Virtually maintenance free.
Care & Maintenance
Vinyl Deck Membranes from Continental are cost competitive when compared to other solutions. It’s a low maintenance product only requiring semi-annual cleaning with a brush and lukewarm soapy water.
Architectural Drawings and Installation Overview
Detailed CAD drawings and an Installation Overview is available, please contact us for details.